Treasure Island "TI" a Radisson Hotel offers a contemporary style with a high-energy atmosphere featuring AAA Four Diamond award-winning service. Deluxe rooms feature ultra-comfortable Elite Sensational™ pillow-top beds, floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, flat-screen TV, in-room safe, and high-speed internet access. Indulge in the pleasures of the spa and salon, and relax with a cocktail by the heated outdoor pool or private cabana. Enjoy a selection of nine restaurants from casual to gourmet as well as the dynamic nightlife found in five unique bars and lounges. The multi-award-winning Cirque du Soleil® performs Mystère™ featuring an international cast of dancers, singers, musicians, and champion-caliber acrobats. Connected by tram to The Mirage and pedestrian bridge to the Fashion Show Mall, TI offers one of the best values in the heart of the Strip.
- Treasure Island – TI Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel is a non-smoking facility–smoking in any guest rooms is prohibited.
Parking (limited onsite parking):
Free extended parking on-site(available 24 hours)
Free valet parking on-site (available 24 hours)
- NEW REFRIGERATORS & SAFES IN ALL ROOMS: All guest rooms and suites at Treasure Island – TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel now include small refrigerators and private safes large enough to fit a laptop or tablet computer.
Resort Fees: Treasure Island charges a resort fee of $44.22 tax inclusive (per day),
- High speed (10 Mb/s) WiFi Internet for unlimited devices
- Access to spa fitness center facilities
- 2-for-1 Cocktail (one per stay)
- Daily newspaper at Guest Services
- In-room local/toll-free phone calls
- Printer for airline boarding passes
- Copies and faxes (up to 10 pages)
- Internet access is available for up to two (2) devices per room/suite. Charges apply for additional devices.
*Resort fee amount, taxes, services, and amenities are subject to change without advance notice*
TI Las Vegas Pool Hours of Operation (subject to change and weather conditions):
TI Pool & Cabanas: Mon-Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Pool Bar: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
SEÑOR FROG’S OPEN DAILY: Señor Frog’s Las Vegas is open (Mon-Wed) from 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m and (Thu – Sun) from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m. Full of bright colors, sights, sounds, textures, and fun, Señor Frog’s Las Vegas features humor and outrageousness with colorful décor, a huge menu featuring the great tastes of the Southwest and Mexico, signature cocktails, and giant “yard” margaritas, all served up by the crazy antics of the staff who live to create a cool place to hang out for hours in an informal way.
SEAFOOD SHACK RESTAURANT: The Seafood Shack at TI features market fresh catches of the day, huge shrimp, steamed clams, oysters in the shell, giant lobster tails, clam bakes for two as well as seafood salads and pastas, sourdough bowl chowder, fried calamari, and a cocktail and wine list. Cuisine: Seafood, Fresh Fish, Pasta, Average Check: $35 per person, Dress code: Casual to Semi-Formal, Open area bar overlooks Casino, Restaurant Hours of Operation (Wed-Sun) 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Additional Dining/ Bar:
- Mojito Bar (Wed-Sun): 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m
- Gilley’s BBQ Restaurant: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m
- Gilley’s Saloon: 2:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m
- Gilley’s Trading Post: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m
Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. (Scientific Training and Tactical Intelligence Operative Network) is a completely immersive and educational experience that brings visitors into the world of The Avengers. Welcoming all ages, paid admissions will be granted access to the official S.T.A.T.I.O.N. headquarters and taken deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe with access to an array of intelligence files, classified studies and experiments that explore the history and scientific origins of The Avengers while training to become an agent of S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
Hours Of Operation (Daily): 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tickets And Pricing
- $34 Adults & Children* Ages 12 & Up
- $24 Children* Ages 4 – 11
- $5 Optional iPod Rental
- FREE Children* Ages 3 & Under
- 15% OFF Adult Price for Active Military with Valid ID
- 20% OFF Adult Price for Clark County Locals with Valid ID
- 20% OFF Adult Price for Treasure Island Hotel Guests
*Children must be accompanied by an adult*
Hotel charges a mandatory resort fee of $ 44.22 per night that will be collected at the property upon check in.