Formerly known as Vail Cascade Condominiums, Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa is comprised of 85 privately owned vacation rentals and condominiums.
Conveniently located at the base of Vail Mountain and along the banks of Gore Creek, Vail Residences is the perfect playground for all-season adventure. During the pleasantly warm summer and cool autumn seasons guests enjoy hiking, biking and fishing as well as exploring the village and soaking up the sun poolside. Frosty winter and springtime temperatures transform the surroundings into a snowy wonderland with true ski-in/ski-out access.
Guests staying at Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa will discover:
- Concierge services, including ski concierge during ski season
- Aria Athletic Club & Spa - Vail's largest fitness center and award-winning spa with access to outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- Access to biking, hiking, walking trails
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
- Beautiful alpine surroundings
- Year-round Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure
- On-call Vail Residences shuttle service to chair 20 (winter only)
- Hotel Talisa shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Village
Resort Fee – 7.5% daily
Resort Fee to be collected at the time of check-in to Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa.
Resort Charge includes:
- Access to Aria Spa & fitness center
- High Speed WI-FI internet access
- Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages
- On-Call Shuttle service within the Resort
- Coffee and tea starter in residence upon arrival
- Local telephone access and incoming faxes