WHEN IT’S TIME TO UNVEGAS, Vdara offers the other side of Vegas. The soft side. The serene option. The glammed-down version. Vdara is where you stay when you want full access and complete escape. You will be greeted with a stunning collaboration between unrivaled designers, artists and creators, including the world-renowned architect Rafael Viñoly. From the fine art by Frank Stella at the Front Desk to the specifically commissioned work by Peter Wegner in the Concierge Living Room, every detail has been beautifully executed.
The all-suite hotel combines open floor plans, contemporary interior spaces including kitchenettes and the latest technology, all in a sophisticated atmosphere. Modern amenities ensure all the comforts of home. For added pampering, request Turndown Service. Expansive windows allow an abundance of natural light and sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding mountains. Fashioned by some of the industry’s top interior designers, the suites at Vdara® are a well-appointed blend of modern sophistication and elegant styling surrounded by the latest high-tech amenities. Every comfort has been provided; plush pillows, luxury linens, spacious bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, expansive views of the surrounding mountains or The Strip. For the most discerning guest, our seductive boutique hotel is as comfortable as it is stylish.
Indulge your palate at the modern eatery, Market Café Vdara, featuring classic American dishes with a European twist, a gourmet coffee bar, and full-service dining daily for breakfast and lunch. If you’re on the go, stop by for healthy snacks, sweet treats, or even gourmet groceries. In addition to the coffee bar here, a Starbucks is also onsite to satisfy your caffeine cravings. In-Suite Dining accommodates those who relish Vegas around the clock with inspired creations in the comfort of your suite.
Relax and socialize in an interactive rooftop environment surrounded by cutting-edge design high above Harmon Circle. Enjoy illustrious views, lavish daybeds, or private cabanas with semi-secluded plunge pools, and unwind with a specialized cocktail and gourmet tapas at the bar and lounge. It’s an intimate and exclusive experience unlike anything else on the Las Vegas Strip.
The Spa at Vdara is truly a special escape into Vegas’ most intimate spa setting. Feel naturally refreshed, healthy, and thoroughly serene from world-renowned treatments, personalized massages, skincare and more. The Salon at Vdara boasts professional hair design, luxurious spa manicures and pedicures as well as makeup artistry. All are offered in a unique sanctuary where you’ll feel relaxed and pampered.
Vdara is a dog-friendly property. Guests bringing their four-legged companion will receive access to a gated dog park on the property.
- Age requirement: Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- No early departures. No refunds will be given for guests who check out before the initial departure date.
- Incidental Deposit $100 (per night)
- Daily Resort Fee: $45.00 (plus tax) is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out:
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD $35 (per day)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: complimentary
- Dog Friendly (Rooms Only) - $100.00 (Per Night)
- Dog Friendly (Suites) - $150.00 (Per Night)
- Monday-Thursday: $21.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $25.00 (per day)
Over 2-4 hours
- Monday-Thursday: $25.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $30.00 (per day)
Over 4 – 24 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: $30.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $35.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof
- Valet prices based on day of arrival for 24 hours or less. After 24 hours, prices reset to applicable flat daily rates which changes on weekends.
- Credit card and contactless payment only.
- 0 – 60 Minutes-No Charge
- Over 1-4 Hours: $15.00 (per day)
- Over 4 – 24 Hours: $18.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Nevada residents receive up to 3 hours of complimentary self-parking with a valid Nevada driver’s license at the exit gate.
- Credit card or cash payment.
- The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability)
- Guests may use their room key or MGM Resorts App parking barcode to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill.
- Valet parking and self-parking prices may be higher during special events
The property will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Cardholder funds released after checkout may take up to 7 business days to become available for guests with domestic banks and up to 30 days for guests with international banks. If you use a debit card, you acknowledge that unused funds may be subject to an additional delay before they are returned. Availability of funds after check-out is managed solely by each individual financial institution.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, the safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.