Villa del Palmar Flamingos is located in Nuevo Vallarta, an up-to-the-minute beachside destination just north of Puerto Vallarta. Here amidst glittering hotel towers and elegant Mediterranean-style architecture, guest's will find a scenic backdrop of tropical mountains and the sparkling Banderas Bay. Everything guest want is here: from a stunning multi-level pool to world-class cuisine to championship golf courses nearby, or be pampered in our European-style Tatewari Spa. All of the 275 luxurious, air conditioned suites feature spacious private balconies or terraces that bring the outside in, as well as a host of other dreamy amenities meant to ensure a stress-free vacation. It's all about privacy and exclusivity, as well as a menu of activities sure to keep guests close to "home".
- Mexican and International cuisine at four gourmet restaurants and two lounge bars
- 24-hour room service ($)
- Outdoor swimming pool and outdoor jetted tub
- Fitness Center
- Spa ($)
- Non motorized water activities (Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Snorkel)
- Dry cleaning and laundry service ($)
- 24 hour front desk
- Wedding services ($)
- Secure parking and valet
- On-call medical assistance ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Grocery & convenience store ($)
- Daytime beach and pool activities
- Nightly, live entertainment and theme nights
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans Ocean and garden view terraces
- Furnished deck/patio
- Whirlpool bathtubs
- High-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat screen televisions
- Premium channels
- Individual climate control
- Full size Chef kitchen (One & Two Bedroom Suite)
- Stainless steel appliances
- Mini bar
- Safe deposit box
- In-room Chef catering (surcharge)
- Full closet
- Full size baths with separate showers and tubs and luxury toiletries
An intimate spa experience designed in European-Mexican style, the Villa del Palmar Flamingos Spa is surrounded by the beauty of mountains and the magnificent Banderas Bay. For pleasure and indulgence, we invite guests on a journey of luxury, relaxation and rejuvenation with a wide range of exotic, traditional and exquisite services including our signature Tatewari services.
The restaurants and bars on the property at Flamingos beckon guests to enjoy appealing cocktails, delicious food and selected wines in a relaxing atmosphere. Whether for a signature drink or snack, a romantic dinner, a private Chef´s Table or a special event, the staff of the gourmet restaurants and bars will be pleased to serve and create unforgettable memories.
Impressively located on the oceanfront overlooking the Banderas Bay, Restaurant El Patrón offers contemporary presentations of traditional Mexican cuisine. A truly sensorial experience, here you appreciate the flavors, sounds, sights and smells. Breakfast is served as a buffet and a la carte; lunch and dinner are offered a la carte.
Sitting right on the oceanfront and providing a romantic candlelight dinner atmosphere, this open-air restaurant serves traditional and contemporary Italian specialties, prepared with Mediterranean flavors and a lot of “l´amore per la cucina Italiana." There is also an excellent wine selection.
The newest addition to the list of dining opportunities comes straight from the coastal fishing towns of the Mexican Pacific. A delicious blend of fresh fish, seafood and locally grown produce combine to create a variety of ceviche and sashimi dishes that will tantalize taste buds and satisfy any appetite for a true Mexican culinary experience.
Children are welcome. Additional Children fees apply to All Inclusive Rate Plans per child per night according to the age of the child.
- Children 0-4 years of age stay free of charge
- Children 5-12 years of age pay $29 USD per child per night
- Children 13 and older are considered adults and pay regular adult fees per child per night
Please be aware children fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel. Guests must confirm children ages upon check-in in order to receive bracelets for all-inclusive meal plan for each child staying in the room. Please note that failure to do so will result in an automatic change to the daily rate and children will be charged as adults. No exclusions.
Book between September 2nd and September 30th and Travel September 2nd through December 20th,2017 & January 3rd through July 14th,2018 and get $600 resort credit per room, per stay with minimun 2 nights stay.
Credit Aplicable to:
- Toward treatments at the Spa. (Applies for 80 minutes massages and over, not applicable for Spa Packages or products). * 2 credits $40 each
- To use in a Manicure service at the hotel´s beauty salon. * 1 credit $25 each
- To use in a Pedicure service at the hotel´s spa beauty salon. * 2 credits $25 each
- To use in a Haircut service at the hotel´s beauty salon. * 1 credit $20 each
- To use in a Make Up service at the hotel´s beauty salon. * 1 credit $25 each
- To use in any hairstyle service at the hotel's beauty salon. * 1 credit $20 each
- Toward Room Upgrade at the Check In (minimum length of 4 nights, applies for the total stay). * 1 credit $80 each
- To use toward Lobster Dinner or Prime Cuts at TBA Restaurant. * 2 credits $15 each
- To use on the purchase of Wine Bottles. (One coupon applicable per bottle). *4 credits $ 10 each
- For a Romantic Dinner set up (per room per stay). * 1 credit $80 each
- Viva Tequila Tour. * 2 credits $75 each
- Resort Credit is given one per room per stay per Booking.
- Credits are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Credits cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Credits do not apply to internal promotions.
- Upgrade is subject to availability.
- The offer is only valid for new reservations.
- The Tours are subject to availability and requires reservation.
- The Villa Group reserves the right to alter or terminate this promotion at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.