Antigens test will be provided on site, at no cost to guests scheduled to travel to the United States that have stays at Oasis Hotels & Resorts for more than three nights. Test will be administered by MEDEX LAB, a well-recognized lab facility in the state of Quintana Roo. Guests will set up testing appointment on-site with hotel concierge. For guests staying less than 3 nights, antigen testing will be available at a cost of $18.00 USD per test (inclusive of applicable taxes). Guests that elect to take the PCR test, they can do so on site at a cost of $75.00 USD. Test results will be available within 24/48 hours (depending on the time test is taken).
This all-inclusive beachfront resort boasts the ultimate Vegas-style entertainment in Cancun, with the only on-site full gaming casino. Discover dinner shows, live music, nightclubs, themed parties and more. Located in the heart of the hotel zone on the largest white sand beachfront, you'll never run out of activities. Dine at an impressive variety of international restaurants, sip cocktails at trendy bars, indulge in a spa treatment, or simply relax in the quarter-mile swimming pool.
- Oasis Beach Club: Party area with stage and DJ booth (adults only)
- Grand Plus Beach Club: Bali beds, lounge chairs and palapas
- Cocoa Hippie Chic Beach Club: Lounge chairs and palapas
*Select hotel features may be unavailable at time of visit due to evolving government COVID-19 restrictions.
- Red Cabaret: Burlesque cabaret dinner show (adults only) ($) UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Red Kinky Night Club: Burlesque-style variety shows (adults only) UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS (BAR STILL AVAILABLE)
- Live music
- Professional dance performances
- DJs at the pool and Oasis Beach Club
- Restaurant shows
- Comedy sketches UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Themed parties
- Music festivals
- World title boxing matches
Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun
The multi-level Red Casino is the resort’s on-site full gaming casino, offering everything from traditional tables to thrilling video game choices, 24 hours a day.
- Multiplayer game machines
- Bingo machines
- Themed slot machines
- Roulette table
- Blackjack tables
- Texas Hold’Em Poker tables
- Baccarat tables
- Caribbean Poker tables
- Sportsbook betting
- Horse racing
- Greyhound racing
Red Casino operates independently of Oasis Hotels & Resorts and is not part of the all-inclusive program. Food and beverages in the casino incur an additional fee. Adults only.
- The White Box: Mediterranean gastrobar (adults only)
- MakiTaco: Mexican-Japanese fusion
- Dos Lunas: Italian restaurant
- Bahia: Steakhouse
- Hacienda Sarape: Mexican restaurant
- Tun Kul: Food hall with buffet areas
- Il Forno Dos Lunas: Pizza & pasta
- La Placita: Fast food (burgers, chicken, tacos, tortas)
- Cocoa Hippie Chic: Grill, sushi & wraps
- Sands Bar
- Hacienda Sarape Agave Bar
- La Placita Bar
- Coffee & Me
- Cocoa Hippie Chic Beach Bar
- Sports Bar
- Red Kinky Night Club (adults only)
- Red Havana Night Club (adults only)
- Coyote Loco Night Club (adults only)
- Havana Cigar Corner (adults only, cigars and cigarettes $)
Piratas Kids Club
Supervised kids club with unlimited fun for ages 3-12, open 9am to 5pm
- Pool with water slides
- Pirate theater
- Video games
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
- Princess playtime
- Daily indoor and outdoor activities
- Quarter-mile swimming pool
- Daily activities planned by the resort’s entertainment team
- Yoga, zumba, aerobics
- Fitness center
- Multi-use court (tennis basketball, soccer)
- Non-motorized watersports at nearby AquaWorld Cancun
Sensoria Spa ($)
Sensoria spa offers adult guests a collection of exclusive treatments that incorporate ancient and modern techniques with all-natural products.
- Massages: Swedish, therapeutic, deep tissue, hot stone, chocolate, wine, reflexology
- Body scrub: Exfoliation
- Body wraps: Sun repair, chocolate therapy, wine therapy, detoxification
- Facials: Cleansing, deep cleaning, exfoliation, collagen, antioxidant, keratin
- Beauty services: Hair salon, makeup, waxing, manicures, pedicures
- Hydrotherapy treatments: Sauna, steam room, hot tub
- Special packages for couples
- Bridal services
Sensoria Spa is adults only. Additional fees apply to spa services.
Conference Halls and Business Center ($)
10 halls including the Oasis Arena, which boasts a max capacity of 3,000
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Parking lot
- ATM ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Babysitter ($)
- Doctor on call ($)
- Boutique shop: Handicrafts, souvenirs, snacks ($)
- O Photo: photography and video services ($)
Tours & Excursions ($)
The on-site travel agency Viajes Caribe Maya can arrange tickets and transportation to a wide variety of activities and attractions around the Yucatan, such as exploring caves and cenotes, zip lining through the jungle, tours to Maya archeological sites, and swimming with dolphins or whale sharks.
Kids Stay & Eat Free
Up to two children 3-12 years old stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults:
- 1st Child: Free when staying with two adults
- 2nd Child: Free when staying with two adults
- 3rd Child: Reduced rate when staying with two adults
During the following travel periods, 2nd and 3rd child pay reduced rates:
December 23 - January 3, March 28 - April 4, July 15 - August 15
Up to two infants 0-2 years old stay and eat free year-round when sharing accommodations with two paying adults
Valid for travel through 12/19/2021. Must utilize existing bedding; rollaway beds and cribs are subject to availability. Minors ages 13-17 years old pay adult rates. Single adult traveling with one or more children: adult and the first child both pay adult double occupancy per person rate.
Complimentary Honeymoon & Anniversary Amenities
All guests celebrating their honeymoon or wedding anniversary receive the following complimentary amenities:
- Priority check-in with concierge
- Tropical welcome cocktails
- Upgrade to best available accommodation within reserved category at time of check-in
- Bottle of domestic sparkling wine and fruit plate in room upon arrival
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with bottle of house wine
Valid for travel through 12/19/2021. Available with a minimum five-night stay. Marriage certificate must be presented at check-in. Honeymoon must be within six months of marriage. Wedding anniversary must be within five days of stay. Advance notification to resort is required – request at time of booking. Without previous notification, hotel will not be able to deliver referenced inclusions.
O Ceremony wedding package
Free for up to 6 guests (maximum 15 guests)
- $30 USD additional person
- $50 USD non-hotel guest
For the Wedding Couple
- Professional wedding planner services
- Private VIP check-in
- VIP bracelets + internet codes
- Room upgrade*
- VIP room amenities
- Bottle of domestic sparkling wine and special dessert in room
- Romantic decoration in room
- Gourmet breakfast in room the morning after the wedding
- Late check-out at 4:00 p.m.*
- Special location on terrace
- Bouquet or floral crown and boutonniere (local tropical flowers)
- O Weddings white arch decorated with flower arrangement
- Audio equipment with microphone and ambiance music
- Celebration toast with domestic sparkling wine after the ceremony – 1 glass per person
- Dinner for 2 hours in specialty restaurant with set menu (minimum 10 persons) and domestic drinks
- Wedding cake decorated with natural flowers
*Subject to availability. Restrictions apply. Officiant fee not included. Valid through 12/31/2021. To make the free package valid, entire group must be staying at the hotel. Valid from Monday to Friday, ceremony from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. All guests must be staying at Oasis Hotels & Resorts. All bookings for wedding at the beach must be requested 1 month in advance; applies with additional cost. Complete terms and conditions on OasisDestinationWeddings.com.
Oasis Exchange Privileges
Enjoy complimentary access to Grand Oasis Palm during the day on an all-inclusive basis, with access to all resort restaurants, bars and facilities within the same category level as booked. Unique experiences at each resort give you an extraordinary variety of choices for dining, recreation and entertainment.
Valid for travel through 12/19/2021. Guests are required to visit their resort’s Oasis Plus concierge desk to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any participating sister resort. Program visiting hours are 9:00AM – 6:00PM. Transportation is not included but can be arranged. Fees may apply for some live entertainment. Program not available February 21 through March 31. Additional blackout dates and certain restrictions may apply. Program subject to change.
Golf for Preferred Rates
Guests can enjoy the nearby Puerto Cancun Golf Course for preferential rates. This 18-hole championship course offers breathtaking views of the marina and Caribbean Sea.
- 50% off Titleist and King Cobra club rentals
- Located at the north end of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, only 27 minutes away
- Golf cart included
- Roundtrip transportation to/from hotel included for 2+ players
- Valid for travel through 12/31/2021
Legal age for check-in in Mexico is 18 years of age. All students under the age of 18 years old (but no less than 17 years of age) traveling without parent(s), will be required to present parental acknowledgement that the student is allowed to travel internationally and will accept full responsibility for their actions while on property. For every nineteen (19) students under the age of eighteen (18), one (1) adult chaperone (minimum 24 years of age) is required staying on property.
- Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any person under 24 years of age, traveling without legal parent/guardian, and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis.
- As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will only accept Student/Youth GROUPS at Grand Oasis Cancun (not applicable to family travel).
- Security Deposit:Any guests meeting the above-definition of “Student/Youth Travelers” are subject to the following security deposit: a $30.00 USD non-refundable student/youth insurance will be collected from each guest at the time of Hotel check-in. Acceptable form of payment: CASH only. Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, effective immediately a mandatory fee of $25.34 MXN per room, per night will be collected at the resort.
Restaurant and bar schedules subject to change without prior notice.