All-inclusive luxury has been redefined with an incredible resort in the most coveted location of Cancun. Inspired by the beauty and culture of the destination, a naturally elegant and airy ambiance blends contemporary décor with Mayan influences. Swim-up suites and authentic cuisine are just a few of the many delights awaiting guests at the oceanfront Hyatt ZivaTM Cancun.
Ideally situated in Cancun’s more desirable location, Hyatt Ziva Cancun stands on the edge of a picturesque peninsula, the only resort in the region surrounded on three sides by the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The beachfront resort is adjacent to the city’s vibrant entertainment district and just 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
- 547 luxurious accommodations with modern amenities, minibars and private balconies, swim-up suites and even floating swim-up suites
- Extensive dining options including à la carte restaurants, gourmet buffets, bars, lounges, food carts and 24-hour in-room dining
- Unlimited cocktails, spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks served throughout the resort plus tequila and wine sommeliers to guide tastings
- A main activity pool, a tranquil pool and an aldutls-only rooftop Infinity pool* plus 2 oversized hot tubs
- Fully-equipped fitness center with ocean views open 24/7
- Unique daily and nightly activities, including themed parties, yoga classes and pool games for all ages
- KidZ Club with age-appropriate activities and water park
- Resort taxes and gratuities included
- Wi-Fi internet access
THINGS TO DO:
- State-of-the-art fitness center with ocean views, open 24/7
- KidZ Club with water park and game room with teen activities
- Dolphin experience allowing guests to swim and interact with dolphins ($)
- Outdoor sports including basketball, tennis, beach volleyball, aerobics and bike tours
- Non-motorized watersports including Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), Paddle Yoga and snorkeling
- Interactive poolside entertainment
- Private pier for daytime viewing and snorkeling and candlelit dinners at night
- Live music and culturally-inspired shows performed in outdoor amphitheater
($) Extra Charge
LA BASTILLE | Classic and romantic, this elegant yet relaxed adults-only restaurant serves timeless French cuisine.
EL MERCADO | With indoor and outdoor seating, this international buffet offers an endless variety of gourmet dishes to please any palate.
THE MOONGATE | From dim sum to stir-fry and teppanyaki, an array of Asian delights awaits you.
TRADEWINDS | A casual grill by day and a classic steakhouse by night, this oceanfront eatery offers fantastic views indoors and out.
LORENZO’S | Featuring Italian staples such as wood-fired pizza, this restaurant serves trattoria-style favorites for lunch and becomes an elegant ristorante for dinner.
HABANEROS | Delicious tacos, fresh ceviches and Mexican paletas are served right on the beach, accompanied by amazing ocean views. (Different dress codes for lunch and dinner).
CHEVY’S | This classic American diner is the perfect place to grab a burger and a shake.
PASTELES | Sweet treats take center stage at this colorful dessert parlor serving up ice cream, pastries, cotton candy and more.
CASA DEL CAFÉ | Espressos, cappuccinos and other delicious beverages are complemented by scrumptious pastries and snacks at this cozy café.
24 HOURS | Enjoy a cool beverage and a snack in this lounge open 24 hours a day.
TRES CERVEZAS | This sports bar features its own microbrewery and brewmaster. With handcrafted beer and wings, there’s no better spot to catch a game.
SAASIL BAR | Relax within this breezy, contemporary lounge inspired by the region’s Mayan heritage, or sit outdoors and take in the stunning ocean views.
JUANA MARGARITA | Get a taste of Mexico by sampling a selection of local tequilas.
PUNTA VISTA | Admire the panoramic views from the rooftop as you sip a signature cocktail by the adults-only pool.
DIPS & SIPS | Enjoy a drink poolside or within the pool at the swim-up bar and take in vistas of brilliant ocean blue waters.
BAR DEL MAR | Sip a refreshing drink while relaxing poolside.
THE CLUB | Whether lounging indoors or seated outside, savor a delicious snack with a fine wine or premium cocktail.
FOOD CARTS | Roaming the pool and beach areas throughout the day, traveling food carts offer delights such as tacos, burgers, fresh fruit and sweet crepes.
- 13 treatment rooms and 6 beach palapas
- Full-service beauty salon
- Hydrotherapy circuit facing the sea, steam bath and sauna
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, beginning March 1st, 2019 a mandatory fee of USD $1.32 ($25.35 Mexican Pesos), per room, per night will be collected at the resort.