Blending thoughtful design and intuitive service, The St. Gregory Hotel excels at immersing guests in the rich culture of Washington, D.C. The lobby functions as a sophisticated lounge for guests to mingle and unwind. A dual-sided glass fireplace serves as the main focal point and is surrounded by mid-century modern seating with luxe marble, velvet, and metallic finishes. These refined materials are also used throughout the hotel’s Mediterranean-inspired restaurant and wine bar.
The hotel rooms and suites provide guests the opportunity to rest and rejuvenate keeping the highly stylized design that echoes throughout, but with a calmer more subdued palette. The hotel’s penthouse floor creates an additional deluxe experience with balconied suites and cultured comforts, such as wet bars with elevated cocktail and coffee options.
Located in D.C.’s Dupont Circle, this boutique hotel occupies the coveted location at the intersection of the West End and Georgetown neighborhoods, providing unbeatable access to the capital city’s cultural and historic attractions. Whether for business or pleasure, the timeless decor and curated services make The St. Gregory a perfect locale for the modern-day traveler.
Fees plus tax:
Valet parking for $50 per night plus tax.
Effective 6/4 the facility fee will increase to: $30 + tax/per night (total of $34.49).
This fee includes the following:
- Morning coffee service from 6:30 – 11 AM
- Daily light European-style breakfast buffet from 6:30-10 AM at St. Greg Kitchen & Bar featuring cured meats, cheese, yogurt parfaits, seasonal fruit, a selection of cereals, breads, pastries, juice, coffee and tea (for up to 2 guests)
- Nightly wine hour Sunday – Thursday 5:30 – 6:30 PM, Friday & Saturday 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- Premium Wi-Fi for all devices
- Bottled water in room
- 24-hour fitness center featuring Peloton bikes
- Discount on Bird Electric Scooter rentals and complimentary helmet loan